George Ann Harpole Maixner
The Nunley Firm, PLLC
1580 South Main Street, Suite 200
Boerne, Texas 78006
George Ann Harpole Maixner’s practice is concentrated in the area of civil litigation, primarily in the areas of business/commercial litigation, fiduciary litigation and tort litigation.
Background and Education:
George Ann was born in Uvalde, Texas. She received a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Texas in 1972 and a J.D. from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio in 1975. She was an instructor for Legal Research and Writing at St. Mary’s University Law School, and an Associate and Managing Editor of the St. Mary’s Law Journal.
Mediation Training – A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center, University of Houston School of Law, 2004.
Family Law Mediation Training – Dispute Resolution Center, Austin, Texas 2005.
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1990 to the present
- Member: State Bar of Texas
- Member: Uvalde County Bar Association
- Member: Kendall County Bar Association
- Member: Medina County Bar Association
- Board of Directors – Humane Society of Uvalde
George Ann is married to Jim Maixner and has three children and five grandchildren.