Cecil W. ("Tres") Bain, III, Member
The Nunley Firm, PLLC
1580 South Main Street, Suite 200
Boerne, Texas 78006
Tres Bain represents businesses and entrepreneurs with sophisticated corporate needs including domestic and international transactions, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & strategic alliances. In addition, he represents individuals and families regarding wealth preservation and asset protection, as well as representing beneficiaries and fiduciaries with regard to estate & trust administration and litigation.
Background and Education:
Tres is a native of San Antonio, attending the University of Texas and graduating with a BBA in Finance in 1990. He attended St. Mary’s Law School, San Antonio, Texas, graduating in 1993, and joined The Nunley Firm in 2000.
- State Bar of Texas - Business, Tax and Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Sections
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Kendall County Bar Association
- Sustaining Fellow of San Antonio Bar Foundation
- Served on the Bio Ethics Committee of the Methodist Healthcare System
- Mays YMCA Board of Directors
- Chair of Elder Law Section of the San Antonio Bar Association
- Co-chair and Tournament Director for the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Annual Court Battle Tennis Tournament benefitting the Children’s Shelter of San Antonio
- Current Chancellor-St. Thomas Episcopal Church and School in San Antonio, Texas
He is married to Amanda, and they have two sons.